A Hands-on Training Session will be conducted on each day of the summer school during a dedicated time slot, where all the participants will be exposed to the Nano fabrication and Nano characterization facilities at CeNSE, IISc. This session will include a live demonstration of fabrication techniques and then the participants will get hands-on experience on high end characterization tools.
The sessions will comprise of:
- Microwave Synthesis and Characterization of nano-material using Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- 2D transistor Fabrication and Characterization
- Design, fabrication and characterization of micro-ring resonator
- MEMS Cantilever fabrication and characterization using Laser Doppler Vibrometer (LDV)
- Super Hydrophobic Surface Fabrication and Drop Impact Characterization using High Speed Camera